Monday, October 13, 2008


Dear Friends

Thank you for your wonderful emails over the last week as well as all the emails we receive daily regarding our services and website.

This week we have been doing alot of work for families, finding activities for children on holidays. We are so very lucky to live in such a wonderful country, as the amount of free activities we've found in both Sydney and Canberra has astounded us.We have nothing but respect for all the busy mum's out there trying to do it all and feel overjoyed to be trusted to assist as much as we can.

Good Wishes To You All
Super Girl Friday

1 comment:

Earth Girl said...

Thanks a bunch Girls! None of my friends believed I could ever be organised no matter what. You've made a believer of quite a number of women in my social circle. I've given them your website details and after the amazing party you organised for me last weekend I am sure you'll have more new members soon.

Do you have an incentive for members who bring you new members?

earthgirl101