Friday, June 27, 2008

Golf Day

Good Morning Friends
Today we are holding a business golf day for one of our many important business clients. I'll be driving the drinks cart! Not only is the day quite a popular event for businessmen, the social networking aspect of the day in a relaxed environment really brings people together in an atmosphere free of boardrooms, yet with the same results in mind.
I have held a number of golf days and paintballing events for bonding within companies. I've realised that from the age of eight (8) through to one hundred (100), boys will be boys, and the sense of friendship, excitement and competitiveness brings out such a wonderful human quality in people. It is so important to hold bonding sessions within companies to build and maintain a quality workplace, as it brings together people on a whole different level and is a great foundation for quality team work.
Tonight is the 21st birthday for twin brothers! Party favours include disposable cameras which I can only imagine all attendees are going to need to remember the night. The theme is "superheroes" and I cannot wait to see the wild and wonderful costumes, I am fascinated and amazed at the imagination we all have, yet take for granted and don't utilise as often as we could.
It is not an organised sit down party, seating includes hammocks in the guise of spiderwebs, trapeze seats, cushions on spinning wheels and capes hanging as single seats when taken from the hooks can also be worn. We've set out a fully lit solar system in the air, light sabers for all and a finger food buffet and full beverage bar with a giant cola slurpy fountain. Transport has been organised for each guest with no one leaving without their driver, a complete list at the exit will ensure all are accounted for.
Well, I'm wearing my "golfing get up" from the pro shop and will now say goodbye until later so that I can serve drinks and have a wonderful day, which I know will be full of laughter and high jinks.
Good Wishes To You All
SuperGirlFriday
PS. please comment when you have time, as the more feedback I receive the better I can meet your needs.

No comments: