Thursday, June 26, 2008

PDAs-Your Walking Talking Ones!

Good Evening Friends
During the last few days I have met some of you and feel super excited at just how wonderful you all are. Such powerful people in your own right taking advantage of our service so that you can live your even more fabulous lifestyles.
Now that Microsoft can be utilised online without having to purchase the product, which is quite a big step, I do still prefer the confidentiality of doing my work for you offline and forwarding your requests via email, in person or by post.
After much brainstorming, although we can only personally assist you if you live in Sydney or Canberra, we would be honoured to work for anyone interested anywhere in the world.
The more we grow that more exciting it is becoming watching the leaps and bounds you have all made in freeing up your time and trying new things. A smile is worth so much!
Good Wishes To You All
SuperGirlFriday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful service and informative blog, although you do need to explain more about your services on your website. Now that I am a member I know about all your services, but others do not if you don't explain them on your site.

Anyone who reads my comment, I thoroughly recommend becoming a member. The girls are wonderful and actually do answer the telephone at 3am! I tested their promise! They've streamlined both my business and homelife to the extent that I now come home to a warm meal, clean inviting home and now have a perfectly set up template system in place in the office, which I'd always been meaning to do, for all my employees now.